Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WWJWD – What Would Jessica Wakefield Do?

In all honesty, this really is just going to be another fan blog because I can no longer contain my excitement for Sweet Valley Confidential or the Diablo Cody movie.  Pay attention – I fully plan on doing things for the fans of Sweet Valley, and I already have some contests and stuff planned, even though they’re for much later.

But, I really would give my left leg just to be on set of the Sweet Valley High movie – when I was only 11 and the TV series barely came out, I was already casting a Sweet Valley movie in my head – granted it was Twins and I wanted to be Patty and thought Mary-Kate and Ashley should be Elizabeth and Jessica, but that’s besides the point.  At three in the morning, because that’s when all great ideas are born, I had the awesomest of ideas – WWJWD?  What Would Jessica Wakefield Do?

Jessica Wakefield would scheme and campaign to get her way.

And I do plan on doing a little of that now and again.  Do I expect it to work?  No.  But it’ll still be entertaining.

I have started a Facebook group – I haven’t advertised it on Facebook, so there’s probably no members, but I plan on using it in conjunction with this blog.  You can also follow me on Twitter @AmandaSVH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment